1. In strict compliance with the Personal Data Protection legislation and particularly with Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (a.k.a. the GDPR), RagBug shall have the right to process (collect, use, disclose, etc.) Clients’ personal data only for the following purposes:
– confirmation, delivery and invoicing of an order;
– verification, validation and processing of payments;
– refusal or impossibility to perform orders or dealing with other problems of any kind, relating to the Distance contract;
– provision of services, including performance of Distance contracts and all obligations arising out of them;
– sending Brochures, Notices and Commercial communications for purposes of entering into Distance contract upon request of the Client made under clause 5;
– communication with Clients regarding the customer care;
– statistics and marketing research.
2. In strict compliance with the Personal Data Protection legislation and particularly with Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, RagBug shall have the right to collect other data (technical or telecommunication data such as IP address, time of visit, place of visit, name and version of the web browser, operating system, and other parameters), provided by Clients’ web browsers used to access the website, with the purpose to maintain or improve the Services provided to the Clients or for statistical purposes.
3. RagBug collects and processes only data voluntarily provided by the Clients. RagBug shall not be expected to obtain necessary data from other sources, in order to enact or fulfill a Purchase or to facilitate delivery.
4. RagBug shall have the right to use the data collected only in accordance with above purposes and not to sell, lend, license, transfer, etc., its database containing personal and specific Client information to third-parties who are not tied to achieving the above purposes.
5. For the avoidance of any doubt, RagBug may disclose and make the personal data of Clients available to third parties as employees of RagBug, affiliates of RagBug, subcontractors, suppliers and distributors of RagBug, to the extent this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes mentioned above, including to enable those third parties to perform services to RagBug such as technical support, delivery, processing of orders, payments and invoices, client service, statistics, etc, for the achievement of the above purposes. RagBug explicitly states those third-parties receiving personal data for the purposes in clause 1., as follows: for facilitations of payments: PayPal and for delivery services: DHL/Deutsche Post, Speedy/DPD, EMS.
6. Pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR, RagBug may process and provide to third parties personal data for purposes other than those specified in these Terms and Conditions where this is required by state or municipal authorities, as well as in the cases provided for by mandatory law in effect at the time of the legal ground for processing and provision.
7. For correction, erasure (or closing a Profile) or access to the personal data, or for limiting or objecting of processing of personal data, the Client may write on the following email address: email@example.com.
8. The Client have a right to lodge a complaint to the personal data supervisory authority, which is: 28-30 G-ral Gheorghe Magheru Bld. District 1, post code 010336, Bucharest, Romania; firstname.lastname@example.org.